𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿?
Profhilo is the first injectable Hyaluronic Acid product for skin remodelling and treating skin laxity.
This revolutionary ‘injectable moisturiser’ delivers a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the dermis of the skin.
Profhilo promises not only to hydrate and condition the skin, but the bio remodelling action also directly stimulates 4 types of collagen and elastin to firm and smooth the skin improving facial contours for a natural, youthful appearance.
Unlike Dermal Fillers which target specific areas of volume loss in the face, Profhilo delivers overall facial rejuvenation for a balanced aesthetic result.
Profhilo is a true breakthrough in anti-ageing treatments, it offers an innovative, safe, effective, skin rejuvenation treatment for those clients looking to improve skin quality, hydration and restore natural radiance.
With age, both photoinduced (extrinsic) and genetic (intrinsic), factors result in diminished collagensis and elastogenesis, dermal fibre disorganisation and degradation and a decrease in glycosaminoglycan’s.
Due to this aged skin tends to be thinner, less dense, less distension less resistant. Once the mechanical tension is diminished it leads to collage degradation, which contributes to the ageing process.
Hyaluronic Acid production slows, and the skin looks duller and dehydrated, with fine lines and wrinkles forming.
Not only does Profhilo firm and plump the skin in a way that neither Botox nor Dermal Fillers can, but it also effectively remodels the dermal tissues to deliver superior skin rejuvenative effects.
It is often favoured by many clients due to its gradual, natural results and incredible effect of hydrating, firming and brightening the skin.
The objective of this treatment is to increase skin hydration, delay and reverse the ageing process and redo ageing indicators which occur due to the natural ageing process as collagen production is reduced and depleted.
This thereby helping reverse the signs of skin ageing such as skin laxity (sagging skin) and thinning of the skin layers resulting in smoother, brighter, hydrated skin.
Due to the high levels of Hyaluronic Acid injected into the dermis Profhilo stimulates and enhances the production of collagen & elastin to firm and tighten the overall skin.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀?
Skin boosting treatments are a new concept that promote a global improvement of the skin through a series of Hyaluronic Acid injections into the dermis.
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance produced in our body, and found in the skin, joints and other connective tissues. Its role is to retain moisture in the body and aid collagen production.
It can hold 1000 times its weight in water which makes it ideal for binding moisture into the skin.
With age, however, Hyaluronic Acid production slows, and the skin looks duller and dehydrated, with fine lines and wrinkles forming.
Topical application of Hyaluronic Acid is not as effective as proper penetration.
Therefore, the alternative way to achieve a significant increase is to inject Hyaluronic Acid into the dermis, this in turn will deliver the polysaccharide directly into the dermis.
Profhilo contains one of the highest concentrations of stabilised hyaluronic acid on the market. Because it is thermally bonded and not chemically bonded it acts as a hydrator not a filler.
It is injected just underneath the surface of the skin where it disperses.
During the treatment pure Hyaluronic Acid is injected into 5 points on each side of the face via a small syringe into the dermal layer of skin.
The gel like formula spreads beneath the skin like honey and reacts with your own tissue to instantly boost hydration. It also stimulates collagen & elastin resulting in firmer, smoother, glowing skin.
This revolutionary ‘injectable moisturiser’ delivers high concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the dermis of the skin, this in turn stimulates fibroblasts which results in the increase of collagen synthesis especially type 1 collagen.
It is believed that a mechanical stretching of fibres in the extracellular matrix enhances the interaction with fibroblasts, raising their collagen production. Cutaneous density is increased leading to a firmer smoother skin appearance.
𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀?
- PROFHILO promises not only to hydrate and condition the skin, but the bio remodelling action also directly stimulates collagen and elastin to firm and smooth the skin improving facial contour for a natural, youthful look.
- PROFHILO is suitable for all skin types and offers a safe, comfortable treatment option to firm, tighten and improve the skin quality of the face, neck, decolletage, hands, arms and knees with little to no downtime.
- Studies of PROFHILO have proven tissue healing properties, allowing safe and effective treatment of some of the most difficult to treat skin concerns of ageing such as sagging jawline ‘jowls’, crêpe skin of the decolletage and vertical lip lines around the mouth.
- PROFHILO has reduced risks and side effects to other injectable treatments. Due to PROFHILO’s high purity and absence of additives, this treatment offers greater safety and therefore reduced side effects of swelling and bruising. There is little to no downtime required following treatment with PROFHILO allowing clients to continue with work and resume to normal activities immediately after treatment.
- PROFHILO is a popular non-surgical facelift option. It is a minimal invasive procedure.
- Unlike Dermal Fillers which target specific areas of volume loss in the face, PROFHILO delivers overall facial rejuvenation for a balanced aesthetic result.
- Comfortable treatment, the unique injection technique of only a maximum of 10 small points allows for a safe, effective procedure with minimal discomfort.
- Visible results are seen after only 2 sessions (1 month). The results delivered by PROFHILO develop gradually over the weeks following treatment allowing for natural skin rejuvenation.
𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀?
- PROFHILO will transform dull, dehydrated, sallow skin – and effectively hydrate, firm and brighten the skin.
- For younger clients it can be used to prevent the outset of the ageing process, maintaining hydration and turgid, before roughness outset.
- For older clients, it can be used to improve some already established ageing effects, such as skin laxity, wrinkles, thinning skin, and loss of elasticity.
- PROFHILO is often favoured by many clients who are looking a natural, gradual result. And particularly those who are scared of fillers.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼?
Profhilo can be used to treat a range of areas including the face, neck, décolletage and hands. They are most commonly used on the lower face and are a perfect treatment for smokers’ lines. Restylane Skin Boosters works to improve skin texture and hydration around the mouth, chin, and lower cheek.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼?
When using Profhilo 2 treatments should be carried out with a one-month interval.
For maintenance 2 treatment sessions are repeated and recommended twice a year. Usually every 6 months.
Skin boosters, from Restylane you will require 3 induction build up sessions, one month apart, a third one at week 8 is recommended.
Two repeated treatments are recommended after 6 months.
The duration of the treatment lasts 9-12 months.
For maintenance 2 treatments at 6-month intervals is recommended.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀?
Profhilo takes 4 to 8 weeks to work as the product needs time to spread and stimulate your own collagen and elastin.
After just a single course of Profhilo, which involves two injection treatments, four weeks apart, clients can expect to see an intense skin hydration and luminosity. In addition, you will also notice smoother, tighter skin. Even if you have very wrinkled skin, an improvement in the texture is undeniable.
The treatment can be repeated after six months in cases where more repair is desired. Some people may see the results within the first week, but the best outcomes of the treatment will be visible four weeks after the second treatment.
Injectable skin booster can be used to treat the following issues.
- Fine lines in the neck
- Fine lines around the eyes
- Fine lines on the cheeks
- Ageing hands
- Sun damaged skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull, dry complexion
Suitability of clients: Mature, thicker, partially lighter damaged skin with more covering tissue (Type A skin i.e., cheeks) is best suited for Restylane skin boosters vital, which is best for strong tissue coverage and very low lifting capacity.
Younger, thinner, more sensitive skin with less tissue covering (Type B i.e., neck).
With type B skin Restylane skin boosters vital light with low tissue coverage and low lifting capacity would be suitable.
Where can I get Profhilo?
At my skin-care clinic in Lisburn where you will be assessed by a fully trained skin and massage professional who has over 20 years’ experience in dealing with and treating a range of skin problems such as acne, pigmentation, ageing, lines and wrinkles and skin tightening. I am fully trained in a range of massage techniques including Swedish full body massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Deep tissue Recovery Massage and Reflexology.
Contact me Ann-Marie