What are Environ’s Cool Peels?
Looking to target signs of ageing, sun damage, acne, rosacea, scarring, fine lines and wrinkles then look no further!
Experience a totally safe way to have the benefits of a peel with no irritation, discomfort or recovery time. The Cool Peel treatment is designed to address problematic skin, helping to clear the complexion and calm inflammation.
This revolutionary approach to peeling achieves incredible results without damaging the skin.
An Environ cool peel removes the build-up of dead skin cells, thereby helping to decongest the outer skin layers, destroying bacteria, and smoothing the skin’s texture whilst boosting the hydration level of the skin.
How do Environ’s Cool Peels work?
Environ have a variety of peeling systems, using acidic creams and gels which are applied to the skin, using varying strengths, to treat different skin conditions.
Low strength lactic acid is used to reduce the skin’s PH and trigger the release of growth factors.
Environ’s peels are designed to leave the epidermis of the skin intact (this is the 1st layer of skin) while at the same time getting the safest effective concentration of hydronium ions into the dermis (this is the 2nd layer of skin.)
This will preserve the architecture of the skin, whilst stimulating the fibroblast cells in the dermis to increase the quantity of collagen production, creating tighter and firmer skin.
Advantages of Environ’s Cool Peel:
• Safe and effective
• Versatile system
• Individual customisation
• No down time
• Cool and pain free
Indicators that Environ’s Cool Peel may be suitable for you:
• You have a dull, tired-looking skin which you would like to refresh.
• You would currently follow, or are planning to start, a consistent skincare regime like Environ and would like to boost your results.
• You would like an exfoliating treatment with little to no downtime.
• You have uneven skin tone.
• You are starting to see signs of ageing.
• You have active acne and are looking for a treatment to help.
• You have rosacea and are looking for a treatment to help.